A Step A Time

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. - Lao Zi

Saturday, April 01, 2006

The Picture Post

Ok. After so long, I've finally bothered to upload like... 3 photos.

Sorry. Haha. I didn't want to look too touris-y.

I assure you that this is the first of many more great photo posts to come!




Ah... The glorious room of a University student.

  • Tidiness (7/10) - Trust me, this is not bad liao.
  • Odour (9/10) - Except for the smell in my cupboard that's been that since forever, my room actually smells pretty good. The same cannot be said for the rooms of some of the other Singapore Monash Med students. Those need gas masks. Which will probably wear out every minute so they need to be changed often.
  • Conduciveness To Work (7/10) - Weekends are party times for the party animals. Can be really noisy. And judging by the lack of books on my table, do you really think I study?
  • Food Stores (6/10) - There is quantity but no quality nor variety. Sad. YUAN HWA IS STARVING OVER HERE. Since you can't send food directly to Australia, please send some money over and I will buy the food. Thanks. =)


This is me in surgical gown looking surprised. Sorry that my friend is a cock and can't take photos.

So that's it. Until the next time. Adios~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home