A Step A Time

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. - Lao Zi

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Resolution

Sorry for moving my blog address - unfortunately it was compromised by an ex-friend of mine. If there's anything I can't stand, it's the betrayal of absolute trust.

Anyway, the Xin Yi issue has been resolved after so long. I plucked up the courage to have a talk with her this afternoon - and it's all settled.

Told her lots of things. That I like her. That I'm not going after her since she's uncomfortable. That I just wanna be friends without any ulterior motives.

She told me some things. That she doesn't get why a person can like another so quickly. That I basically will never have a chance with her.

Well. Probably the same things Priscilla told me when I asked her - and what happened eventually?

Really. Girls. Trouble.

I shall stay single for all my life.

Oh well, at least I gained some respect. Cheerios~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home