Random Quotes
Bored. Have lotsa random quotes.
Great. I spoke to her. She misinterpreted and misunderstood me again. Keeps thinking I'm after her for some reason. Idiot girl.
I made a promise. And I cleared things up once. I won't break the former and won't repeat the latter.
I still like her a lot. Inexplicable. Ridiculous. So there's the wait.
Fools in this world. Fools like me. That's what I am.
And I can live with that.
- Happiness lies not in the wonderful memories of the past, but in moving forward and retaining hope.
- People often read too much into words and events; but complicated does not mean correct.
- If you cannot run, cannot hide, and cannot deny, then why not plunge straight into it and enjoy what you can?
- If you are important enough, people will wait - even if it is for a long time.
- Having a choice is not about choosing what's right because we already know that. It's about whether we are prepared to fight for what we know is right.
- The purpose of memories is to uplift and to encourage in the darkest of times, not to serve as a burden to moving on.
- The last time opportunity knocked twice, the idiot missed it again. So seize what chances you have immediately.
- There is only so much we can learn from the mistakes of others, some are left for us to discover and learn on our on.
- This love thing requires more faith than any religion.
Great. I spoke to her. She misinterpreted and misunderstood me again. Keeps thinking I'm after her for some reason. Idiot girl.
I made a promise. And I cleared things up once. I won't break the former and won't repeat the latter.
I still like her a lot. Inexplicable. Ridiculous. So there's the wait.
Fools in this world. Fools like me. That's what I am.
And I can live with that.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home