"The Universe....
Tends to unfold as it should..."
A wise guy once wrote that for a dumb show.
Anyway, yeah I'm fine. Thanks to Xiang Liang's talk, I realise it that it's not so much how the world views you, but how you view yourself.
If we are always struggling to find acceptance, we will lead a miserable life. If we always try to influence the events that happen in our lives, we will die of exhaustion before long.
And so here I am, in the midst of contentment again.
A wise guy once wrote that for a dumb show.
Anyway, yeah I'm fine. Thanks to Xiang Liang's talk, I realise it that it's not so much how the world views you, but how you view yourself.
If we are always struggling to find acceptance, we will lead a miserable life. If we always try to influence the events that happen in our lives, we will die of exhaustion before long.
And so here I am, in the midst of contentment again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home