100th Post!
Hey everyone!
Rest assured that this blog will not go quietly into the night.
I've been really, really busy ever since I returned to Australia. Three Projects (Group Leader for 2 of them), exams, lots of lectures, etc. All these are occupying my time.
Sadly, that's not the reason why I never update my blog though, it's just that those stuff are too mundane to talk about. Sigh. I don't lead a crazy life like some of the rich little girls in Singapore who publish more sordid details of their life online than most paparazzi do to celebrities.
Regardless, I'll try find more things to post about.
Exams are in 2 days. Wish me luck.
Oh. And I had a haircut. Looks REALLY weird. LoL!
Rest assured that this blog will not go quietly into the night.
I've been really, really busy ever since I returned to Australia. Three Projects (Group Leader for 2 of them), exams, lots of lectures, etc. All these are occupying my time.
Sadly, that's not the reason why I never update my blog though, it's just that those stuff are too mundane to talk about. Sigh. I don't lead a crazy life like some of the rich little girls in Singapore who publish more sordid details of their life online than most paparazzi do to celebrities.
Regardless, I'll try find more things to post about.
Exams are in 2 days. Wish me luck.
Oh. And I had a haircut. Looks REALLY weird. LoL!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home