Small Update
Phew. Nothing much going on.
School's restarted. It's October and 15 days to my 21st birthday. Winter seems extremely reluctant to leave. And of course, Medicine still doesn't have any hot babes.
Anyway, I caught a couple of shows recently - and some of them were really good.
First up is "Coupling", a British sitcom/comedy that ran for 28 episodes over 4 seasons. Makes fun about relationships and it's really, really funny. Too bad it's real short though.
Then there's "Thank You For Smoking". What can I say? This show delivers! No blockbuster special effects, the cast aren't really that famous, and it's the debut film for the director.
But wow, it rocked. The script and everything was really good. I recommend everyone watch it.
And now, for the mandatory quizzes.
Adventure Racing? Haha. Must be kidding me!
Mmm... Rain. My favourite sort of weather.
I'm still waiting for my "People Profile" on Gabriel's blog. Who knows? Maybe I'll get sick of waiting and write about myself in an awfully narcissistic way.
School's restarted. It's October and 15 days to my 21st birthday. Winter seems extremely reluctant to leave. And of course, Medicine still doesn't have any hot babes.
Anyway, I caught a couple of shows recently - and some of them were really good.
First up is "Coupling", a British sitcom/comedy that ran for 28 episodes over 4 seasons. Makes fun about relationships and it's really, really funny. Too bad it's real short though.
Then there's "Thank You For Smoking". What can I say? This show delivers! No blockbuster special effects, the cast aren't really that famous, and it's the debut film for the director.
But wow, it rocked. The script and everything was really good. I recommend everyone watch it.
And now, for the mandatory quizzes.
You Should Try Adventure Racing |
![]() Not only do you have the extreme attitude You've the extreme endurance for an adventure race! |
Adventure Racing? Haha. Must be kidding me!
You Are Rain |
![]() You can be warm and sexy. Or cold and unwelcoming. Either way, you slowly bring out the beauty around you. You are best known for: your touch Your dominant state: changing |
Mmm... Rain. My favourite sort of weather.
I'm still waiting for my "People Profile" on Gabriel's blog. Who knows? Maybe I'll get sick of waiting and write about myself in an awfully narcissistic way.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home