A Step A Time

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. - Lao Zi

Friday, September 08, 2006

Addicted

I'm addicted to this super nice song!

周杰伦 - 退后

天空灰的像哭过 离开你以后 并没有更自由
酸酸的空气 守住我们的距离 一幕醉心的结局 像呼吸般无法停息

抽屉泛黄的日记 找到了回忆 那笑容是傻气
你我的过去 被深深真的忘记 缺氧过后的爱情 存心的眼泪是多余

我知道你我都没有错 只是忘了怎么退后 信誓旦旦给的承诺 全被时间扑了空
我知道我们都没有错 只是放手比较好过 最美的爱情被一一带去

天空灰的像哭过 离开你以后 并没有更自由
酸酸的空气 守住我们的距离 一幕醉心的结局 像呼吸般无法停息

抽屉泛黄的日记 找到了回忆 那笑容是傻
你我的过去 被深深真的忘记 缺氧过后的爱情 存心的眼泪是多余

我知道你我都没有错 只是忘了怎么退后 信誓旦旦给的承诺 全被时间扑了空
我知道门都没有错 只是放手会比较好过 最美的爱情会一定带去


In other news, I got to eat a cake again today!

Haha. I was just passively mentioning to her that I like her cakes on Monday and viola! She made one today. Must admit I felt kinda bad when the class asked why she brought a cake today and she replied it's because of what I said. Too patronising perhaps.

Rosewater Cake. Mmm... She says it's a love cake or something that Persians used to make. Anyway, it tastes really nice - I think she can open a bakery if being a doctor becomes boring. Just a pleasant surprise on an otherwise routine Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home